2018 HW Tech100 Winner: SimpleNexus
The 2018 HW Tech100
The most innovative technology companies in housing
HousingWire reveals the winners of its fifth annual HW Tech100 awards, recognizing the most innovative technology companies in the U.S. housing economy, spanning real estate, mortgage lending, mortgage servicing and investments.
The number of applicants for the 2018 awards increased from previous years and the final list of 100 companies demonstrates the depth and range of technology solutions that are available for those operating in the housing economy.
“These companies provide innovative solutions and are moving the housing finance industry forward as technology rapidly changes how the landscape operates,” said HousingWire Online Editor Caroline Basile.
Of the 100 companies HousingWire recognized, 55 are new to the list this year, more than half of the companies recognized. “The number of fintech companies serving the mortgage industry has exploded over the last several years — making the choice of just 100 companies this year very difficult,” said HousingWire Magazine Editor Sarah Wheeler. “Companies in the 2018 Tech100 represent the leading edge of solutions and services that will propel mortgage companies toward success.”
And, making the HW Tech100 list as a 2018 winner is: SimpleNexus
Read full press release 2018 HW Tech100 Award
- Senior Leadership Team Bolstered to Support Expanding Roster of Mortgage Lender Clients
- SimpleNexus Helps Raise $17,500 for Families of Hospitalized Children as Sponsor of 9th Annual Security National Charity Golf Classic
- HousingWire Honors SimpleNexus COO Ben Miller for Driving SimpleNexus’ Quadruple-Digit Growth
- Taking Home a Silver Telly at 40th Annual Awards
- 2019 HW Tech100 Winner: SimpleNexus