New API Enables Real-Time Data Transfers Between SimpleNexus, Mortgage Lenders and Third-Party Systems
SimpleNexus, developer of the leading digital mortgage platform for loan officers, borrowers and real estate agents, today announced the availability of an application program interface (API) and webhooks that enable mortgage lenders to establish real-time data syncing between SimpleNexus and non-integrated third-party systems, including customer relationship management (CRM) platforms and loan origination systems (LOSs).
Lenders can leverage the API to instantly relay loan application data collected by the SimpleNexus digital mortgage app to a CRM for use in automated marketing campaigns. The API may also be used to automatically update SimpleNexus with organizational changes made in the lender’s LOS or other system of record as well as syncing loan activity data for LOSs not currently integrated with the SimpleNexus digital mortgage platform.
Additionally, SimpleNexus customers may now leverage webhooks to trigger data sharing whenever a specific event occurs within the SimpleNexus platform. Trigger events include the creation, update or deletion of a user.
“Staying hyperconnected with borrowers and partners is critical to boosting closed loan rates and reducing closing times,” said SimpleNexus Founder and CEO Matt Hansen. “Our newly introduced open API and webhooks give lenders the freedom to optimize connectivity with any number of preferred third-party systems. That data connectivity is exactly what lenders need to expedite origination times and deliver a superior borrower experience.”
SimpleNexus empowers more than 20,000 loan officers to “do more” while serving more than 220 mortgage companies, including 15 of the top 25 retail lenders in the United States. To begin streamlining your origination processes with the SimpleNexus API or webhooks, contact us here.
- New Tools Help Mortgage Lenders Build Stronger Relationships with Borrowers’ Real Estate Agents
- SimpleNexus Named One of America’s 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Second Consecutive Year
- More than Half of Mortgage Loan Applicants Now Opting to Apply Using Their Mobile Device
- SimpleNexus Partners with Informative Research to Expand Credit Integration Options for Its Mortgage Lender Customers
- New API Enables Real-Time Data Transfers Between SimpleNexus, Mortgage Lenders and Third-Party Systems