New Feature: Scanner Updates & Doc Inbox
The document scanner is one of the most used and important features in your SimpleNexus mobile app. It saves your borrowers tons of time being able to confidently scan documents with their phone and securely send them to you. And to top it off, we’ve built our platform so that you can easily review and manage your documents right in your LOS or SimpleNexus web dashboard. Because we know how important these tools are, we want to make sure that you understand all the features–new and old–that you can take advantage of with your document scanner.
We didn’t just built a secure document scanner and call it good. We have been listening to your feedback and have added new features and tools to make your experience with managing documents even easier. Whether you’re new to the document scanner or have plenty of experience using it, check out the video below. Review some scanner basics and learn about the new features we’ve added. Let us make documents an easy part of the loan process for your borrowers and a smooth part of your job.
The document scanner is a powerful tool. And if you haven’t taken some time to learn about how you can manage documents from your dashboard too, check out this video too.
As always, if you have any questions about the document scanner or any other features, be sure to contact us. Our fantastic support team or your account manager can walk through this new feature and any other SimpleNexus tools so that you can take full advantage of your SimpleNexus supported platform.
- New Tools Help Mortgage Lenders Build Stronger Relationships with Borrowers’ Real Estate Agents
- SimpleNexus Named One of America’s 500 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Second Consecutive Year
- More than Half of Mortgage Loan Applicants Now Opting to Apply Using Their Mobile Device
- SimpleNexus Partners with Informative Research to Expand Credit Integration Options for Its Mortgage Lender Customers
- New API Enables Real-Time Data Transfers Between SimpleNexus, Mortgage Lenders and Third-Party Systems